- This event has passed.
Community Wellness Fair
Free activities for the whole family!
- Community Wellness Booths- access to local companies that specialize in chiropractic care, mental health, toxin-free beauty products, and more!
- Pickleball mixers at 11:30am, 12:30pm, and 1:30pm
- Pilates Reformer demos at 11:30am, 12:30pm, and 1:30pm
- TRX demo at 11:30am
- Zumba 101 class at 1:00pm
- Fire truck tours by the Santa Clara County Fire Department
- Family fun swim (12-3pm)
- Bounce houses
- Sports activities
Lectures on the latest health trends:
- 11:15-11:45am: The ABC’s of CBD. CBD is a naturally occurring compound found in cannabis. Unlike THC, it does not cause intoxication.
- 12:00-12:30pm: Stress — Avoid or Embrace? A discussion of the signs and symptoms of stress and its impact on wellness.
- 12:45-1:15pm: Lifestyle Medicine — Epigenetic software that far overpowers genetic hardware. Learn about one of the most rapidly emerging fields of medicine, and the how your everyday lifestyle behavior impacts much more than your personal health.
Body fat and composition testing by BodySpec
BodySpec performs body fat and body composition testing using a truck equipped with a DEXA scanner. In a fully-clothed 10-min scan, you’ll learn more about your body than you’ve ever known. At just $45 per scan – the most affordable DXA scan in the country. Click here to sign up.
Questions about the Community Wellness Fair? Contact Carolina Sandoval, [email protected] or 408.357.7418.
Thank You To Our Sponsors