The Blue Dolphins is a recreational, year-round swim team for youth ages 5-18.
Our focus is on FUN and FITNESS!
Swimmers are divided into 3 levels based on ability. Our professional coaches provide swimmers with clear goals and work on building technique and endurance.
Pay for the month, come up to 3x a week!
Come 1 day, or all 3! It’s up to you and your schedule!
Monday & Wednesday
Pre-Competition: 3:30-4:00 pm
Team B: 4:00-5:00 pm
Team A: 5:00-6:00 pm
Pre-Competition: 11:00-11:30 am
Team B: 10:00-11:00 am
Team A: 9:00-10:00 am
Team A & B: $140 Member/ $180 Non Member per month
Pre-Competition: $90 Member/ $130 Non Member per month
- Billing is done on the 15th of each month.
- No prorating for missed days due to personal reasons unless a medical emergency with a doctor’s note.
- Any days we are closed for holidays or a pool closure, the monthly rate will be automatically prorated.
HOW TO SIGN UP
- Assessments are on Saturdays at 11:30 am, Mondays at 3:30 pm, or Wednesday at 3:30 pm.
- Fill out this form and let us know you are coming!
- You will meet Coach Nikita and he will let you know the best team placement for your child or if lessons are needed.
- The office will contact you on the next business day to help with registration and other details.
SWIM TEAM ENHANCEMENT LESSONS
Weekly, small group lessons with extra help on students personal goals. Will help your child learn skills to improve their strokes and techniques.
Taught by Coach Nikita on Fridays at 4:00 pm.