Sign up for swim lessons!
We have added additional health and safety precautions to help protect against COVID-19.
Students learn to be safe and strong swimmers while focusing on technique and correct form as they progress. For more information, email email@example.com or call 408.357.7428.
Health and Safety Precautions
• All lessons will involve as little direct physical contact between student and teacher as possible.
• The students who are best suited for lessons are students who are already self-sufficient and need little physical assistance.
• A parent may need to participate in class and hold the child if a student requires too much physical contact from the teacher.
• Lessons will be taught with the instructor standing out of the water from 6 feet away when possible.
• All swim lessons will have 5 minutes in between lessons for replacement and cleaning of equipment.
• Teachers will wear face shields during lessons and wash hands between each lesson.
• Only 2 lessons at a time to reduce the number of students/guardians during check in and on the pool deck.
• All staff have their temperatures taken daily and a daily health screening before entering the campus.
• All participants and their guardians will need to complete the health screening at entrance before participating in the lesson.
Private or Semi Private Lessons (ages 3 to adult)
Sign up for private (1-on-1) swim lessons, or for semi-private (2 students per instructor). Semi-private lesson participants must be from the same household. For ages 3 & up. Currently we’re only offering private or semi-private (2-person) lessons, not group lessons.
- 1-on-1 lessons, with the instructor wearing a face shield
- Semi Private lessons
- Must be from the same household.
- Just enroll one child and bring both!
- For ages 3 & up including adults.
- Sign ups are available on the website.
- No makeups available due to restricted pool space.
- When: Click the online registration link to see available dates and times.
- Pricing: $50 per class for a 30 minute Private or Semi-Private Lesson. Sessions are 1 month long, price depends on # of days in session.
When registering for semi-private lessons, you can simply register one child, but bring both.
How to Register for Private/Semi Private Lessons: Click here to register online.
Water Babies (ages 3 & under)
The Water Babies program is on hiatus.