YOUTH SWIM LESSONS
Sign up for swim lessons!
Lessons start July 6! Registration is now open. See below for registration links.
Students learn to be safe and strong swimmers while focusing on technique and correct form as they progress. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408.357.7428.
Private or Semi Private Lessons (ages 3 & up)
1-on-1 lessons, with the instructor wearing a face shield. Semi Privates must be from the same household. For ages 3 & up. Currently we are not offering group lessons for this age group.
How to Register for Private/Semi Private Lessons:Click here to register online.
Water Babies (ages 3 & under)
Parent participation with 6 students and 6 parents. Teacher will guide a class filled with songs, fun learning activities, and help kids get used to water. For ages 3 and under. Please choose one time that works for you!
How to Register for Water Babies: Click here to register online.
Health and Safety Precautions
• All lessons will involve as little direct physical contact between student and teacher as possible.
• The students who are best suited for lessons are students who are already self-sufficient and need little physical assistance.
• A parent may need to participate in class and hold the child if a student requires too much physical contact from the teacher.
• Lessons will be taught with the instructor standing out of the water from 6 feet away when possible.
• All swim lessons will have 5 minutes in between lessons for replacement and cleaning of equipment.
• Teachers will wear face shields during lessons and wash hands between each lesson.
• Only 2 lessons at a time to reduce the number of students/guardians during check in and on the pool deck.
• All staff undergo weekly COVID-19 testing and have their temperatures taken daily before entering the campus.
• All participants and their guardians will need to complete the health screening at entrance before participating in the lesson.