YOUTH SWIM TEAM
The APJCC Swim Team, the Blue Dolphins, is a recreational, year-round team for youth ages 5-18. Swimmers are divided into three levels based on ability. Our focus is on FUN and FITNESS! Our professional coaches provide swimmers with clear goals and work on building technique and endurance.
How to Sign Up
Please email the Aquatics Department at email@example.com to sign up.
Swim Team Prerequisites
Please see our Swim Lesson Levels chart for prerequisites.
Required Equipment: Swim team participants need only provide their own towel, goggles and swim cap.
Leave of Absence: Unlike other teams, the JCC doesn’t charge a fee to “hold your spot” on the team during months when you can’t participate. Just let us know in advance that you won’t be swimming that month.
Due to current CDC guidelines, each child can only attend the scheduling option they sign up for; either the 1 or 2-day option and attend on that same day each week. This helps us limit the number of people your child comes into contact with. Participants must come for a minimum of 3 weeks out of the month and no proration available at this time. Each group’s practice is 45 minutes long, leaving 15 minutes for sanitizing in between.
Option 1: Once a week
Saturday: All teams from 1:00-1:45pm
Pricing: $65Member/ $105 Non Member per month for any team.
Option 2: Twice a week
When: Monday & Thursday
Team A & B Combo: 3:00-3:45pm
Team B: 4:00-4:45pm
Team A: 5:00-5:45pm
Pricing: $105 Member/ $155 Non Member per month for any team
Health and Safety Precautions
• Coach will wear face shield during practice and wash hands between each group.
• All staff have their temperatures taken daily and a daily health screening before entering the campus.
• All participants will need to complete the health screening and have their temperatures checked at the entrance each time they come to the campus.
• The same group will be practicing all month together. No mid-month add-on or changing of days.
• No prorating for missed days.
More Health & Safety Information
Please click here for the Swim Team Family Code of Conduct, which includes more health and safety information.