INDOOR FITNESS CENTER
Santa Clara County has re-entered the Purple Tier, so Indoor Fitness is currently closed. Outdoor Fitness remains open.
- Active JCC members can make a reservation for the Fitness Center through our My J app.
- When the indoor fitness center is open, masks are required (per Santa Clara County guidelines) at all times, plus there is plenty of space in between all equipment to ensure social distancing.
- All of our onsite staff, including housekeeping, have been trained and scheduled to properly sanitize equipment after use. However, we can’t do it alone! We ask that members also wipe down equipment after each use.
- Per Santa Clara County order, no saunas or steam rooms will be allowed to open at this time.
- We’ve spaced out the machines and equipment to ensure plenty of room for social distancing.
- Locker rooms and showers are not currently available (since our county has entered the Purple Tier). When they are open, we ask that you please bring your own towel and toiletries, and observe posted rules with regard to social distancing and the number of people permitted in the locker room at one time.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fitness Center Hours
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-12:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-7:00pm
A note to JCC members
We are inspired by your dedication and consistency in workouts at the JCC! We wanted to remind everyone to please remain in your car until 5 minutes before your reservation. We understand the staff has been more lenient in the past couple of months, but now that we have added additional fitness areas and reservation time slots it is very important that we stay diligent about following these guidelines. Staff and member health and safety are our number one priorities and we are making every effort to ensure the JCC remains open so our members can continue to meet their health and fitness needs. As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and pivot as needed. We expect this to allow everyone enough time to get to their respective reservation areas on time. Thank you all for your feedback and patience as we get through this together!