Body Composition Analysis
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, body composition analysis is not currently available.
The InBody 570 measures fat, muscle, and total body water. The InBody scans your body composition by sending a safe, undetectable current through your hands and feet. This technology is proven to be highly accurate and convenient; it only takes 40 seconds to scan. Each InBody session comes with a printout of your results and up to 30 minutes with a trainer to discuss the data and make recommendations based on your goals. Discover what you’re made of today!
The results sheet includes measurements for:
- Muscle mass
- Fat mass
- Hydration level
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Recommendations for fat loss or muscle gain
Full Center Members Not with a JCC Personal Trainer
- FREE as part of your complimentary Health & Fitness Orientation
- Single: $45
- 2-Pack: $85 ($42.50 per session)
- 4-Pack: $160 ($40 per session)
Full Center Members Currently with a JCC Personal Trainer
- Single: $35
- 2-Pack: $65 ($32.50 per session)
- 4-Pack: $120 ($30 per session)
Schedule your InBody scan today by emailing email@example.com.