Fitness Center Updates
11/25: The Fitness Center will be open 7:00am-1:00pm for Thanksgiving Day.
11/26: The Fitness Center will be open 7:00am-8:00pm for Black Friday.
What’s open to members?
- Outdoor Fitness Center
- Outdoor Group Classes
- Indoor Fitness Center
- Aquatics Center
- Virtual Group Fitness Classes
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Locker Rooms & Showers
Changes to Pool reservations effective Nov 1, 2021
- Members will no longer need to make reservations for the pool.
- There will be specific times where lanes are used for APJCC programs Please check the live pool schedule. If there is nothing listed or the whole pool isn’t being used lanes are available for member use.
- Reservations will continue to be required for Aqua Fit classes.
- 2 swimmers will be allowed in each lane, unless everyone in a lane is from the same household.
- Lap swimming will be limited to 60 mins per person.
- Lifeguards will help facilitate members into lanes based on lap skill.
- We will continue to send pool closure and power outage information via the My J app.
- Masks are required at all times when inside the building per Santa Clara County guidelines.
- Masks are not required when outdoors while social distancing.
What hours are you open?
Fitness Center Hours
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-3:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-7:00pm
How do I make reservations?
If you’re an active JCC member, you can use the “My J” mobile app to make reservations for the group fitness classes, tennis courts, and basketball gym. You can also make group fitness reservations on your desktop computer at apjcc.org/reservations.
How do I update my credit card?
If you need to update the credit card that the JCC has on file for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the best phone number to reach you. Or you can call us directly at 408.357.7493 during business hours.
Do you have new safety protocols and procedures in place?
Yes! We’ve made many adjustments for enhanced safety.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipe stations throughout.
- Plenty of space in between all equipment.
- Staff trained to monitor social distancing and safety protocols.
- Staff designated to disinfect equipment between workouts.
- We ask that members bring their own water bottle and towel,
- If you have more questions, please email email@example.com.