Fitness Center Updates
- What’s open to members?
- What hours are you open?
Fitness Center Hours
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-12:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-7:00pm
- How do I make reservations?
If you’re an active JCC member, you can use the “My J” mobile app to make reservations for the pool, fitness center, group fitness classes, and tennis courts. You can also make group fitness reservations on your desktop computer at apjcc.org/reservations. To book personal training appointments, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For swim lessons and swim team, email email@example.com.
- How do I update my credit card?
If you need to update the credit card that the JCC has on file for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the best phone number to reach you. Or you can call us directly at 408.357.7493 during business hours.
- Do you have new safety protocols and procedures in place?
Yes! We’ve made many adjustments for enhanced safety.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipe stations throughout.
- Plenty of space in between all equipment.
- Staff trained to monitor social distancing and safety protocols.
- Staff designated to disinfect equipment between workouts.
- We can’t do it alone! We ask members to wipe equipment after use and wear a mask anytime they aren’t actively exercising.
- Temperature checks and health screening at the entrance
- We ask that members bring their own water bottle and towel, and an exercise mat if you need one.
For details about the pool, tennis courts, and personal training, please review these short information sheets:
If you have more questions, please email email@example.com.