Fitness Center Updates
What’s open to members?
- Outdoor Fitness Center
- Outdoor Group Classes
- Indoor Fitness Center
- Aquatics Center
- Virtual Group Fitness Classes
- Basketball Court
- Locker Rooms & Showers
New Mask Policy effective July 5th
- Please continue to wear your mask when entering the lobby.
- For those who are fully vaccinated and would like to remove their masks, they can do so in our indoor fitness rooms and group fitness studios. Proof of vaccination is required.
- All members will have access to the pool and the outdoor fitness area(s). Masks are not required when outdoors while social distancing.
- Members of all ages will have access to the basketball gym, including the fitness equipment, regardless of vaccination status. Masks will be required at all times in this area.
- You can provide the APJCC with your vaccination status by coming in anytime and showing your vaccination card to an APJCC Service Desk staff member or by uploading a copy of your vaccination card via this online form. We will log your vaccination status under your account (and promptly delete the email with your vaccination card).
What hours are you open?
Fitness Center Hours
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-3:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-7:00pm
How do I make reservations?
If you’re an active JCC member, you can use the “My J” mobile app to make reservations for the pool, fitness center, group fitness classes, and tennis courts. You can also make group fitness reservations on your desktop computer at apjcc.org/reservations. To book personal training appointments, email email@example.com. For swim lessons and swim team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I update my credit card?
If you need to update the credit card that the JCC has on file for you, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know the best phone number to reach you. Or you can call us directly at 408.357.7493 during business hours.
Do you have new safety protocols and procedures in place?
Yes! We’ve made many adjustments for enhanced safety.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipe stations throughout.
- Plenty of space in between all equipment.
- Staff trained to monitor social distancing and safety protocols.
- Staff designated to disinfect equipment between workouts.
- We ask that members bring their own water bottle and towel, and an exercise mat if you need one.
If you have more questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.