COVID-19 Protocols and Protections at the APJCC Preschool
The safety of our children and staff is the most important thing to us. We have put many new procedures in place to protect the health of the individuals in our preschool community. They include the following:
• Children aged 2 and up are highly encouraged to wear face coverings.
• Adults wear face coverings at all times.
• We have increased the airflow in our HVAC system to allow for more rapid air exchange.
• We have installed high-end HVAC filtration.
• Children are in small, stable groups with consistent teachers.
• One class at a time uses each playground.
• High touch surfaces are cleaned frequently throughout the day.
• Children’s toilets and faucet handles are cleaned between usages.
• Preschool staff are tested for COVID-19 once a week.
• All classrooms are deep cleaned and spray sanitized every night.
• Children and teachers are handwashing properly many times a day.
• Families are reminded about their role in helping to keep the preschool community safe and healthy. They sign a “Code of Conduct” agreeing to adhere to health and safety regulations when not at preschool.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 408.357.7417.