Join JCC Los Gatos.
When you join the JCC, you’ll gain access to our award-winning fitness and aquatics center, and to outstanding social, cultural, recreational, and educational activities for people of all ages. Our programs and services celebrate family, foster health and well-being, embrace tradition, create friendships, and expand cultural horizons.
Thanks for voting the JCC “Best Health Club” in the Metro Silicon Valley 2019 reader poll! Results are in the March 27 issue of Metro newspaper.
The JCC is a fitness center, a cultural center, a preschool, summer camps and youth programs, and a community meeting place.
Our state-of-the-art facility provides a safe, positive, friendly, and inviting environment for all who enter. Mix and match cultural, recreational, and educational programs to enrich your life and the lives of your loved ones. Membership at the JCC is open to all.
For additional information, including Corporate Membership Discounts, or to schedule a tour of the JCC, please call 408.359.3647 or email [email protected].
Please fill out this form and a JCC Membership Advisor will contact you with information. Or call 408.359.3647.
Full Center Member benefits include:
- Use of state-of-the-art, award-winning fitness center
- Access to more than 90 free group fitness classes each week, including regularly scheduled yoga, mat Pilates®, Spinning®, Zumba® and much more
- Certified Personal Trainers, TRX® Trainers and Pilates Instructors at special rates
- Use of Aquatics Center
- Use of lighted tennis courts
- Access to deluxe locker rooms, steam room, dry sauna, towel service, & more
- Member rates on APJCC activities such as sports leagues, day camp, events & programs
- Access to APJCC Preschool program
Social Member benefits include:
- Discounts on most programs & classes (for Family Social Members, this includes day camp discounts)
- Access to the APJCC Preschool (Family Member participants)
- Swim free on Sundays at the Aquatics Center
- Members-only special offers throughout the year
We offer a subsidized and reduced rate corporate membership programs to qualifying corporate sponsors. It gives you the same access to the APJCC facilities as our Full Center Members.
If you would like more information please contact our Corporate Sales Representative at 408.359.3647 or [email protected].
Network Membership Access allows you to enjoy member privileges at five Bay Area JCC locations.
Benefits includes access to fitness centers and aquatics, and member pricing on programs and services.
Network membership privileges are only available for adult members.
As per your Membership Agreement, you may add additional members on your account. Additions (upgrades) will be effective as of the date the request is received in writing or as of the date you submit this electronic form.
If you prefer not to fill out this online form, you can also visit the JCC Membership Office or contact us at [email protected] or 408.359.3647.
To request a freeze on your account and place your membership on hold, please fill out this online form, or visit the Service Desk at the APJCC during our regular hours of operation.
You may request a freeze for up to 3 months within a 12 month period. Please note, your freeze request must be submitted before the 25th of the month in order to be processed for the upcoming month. Freeze requests submitted late cannot be processed!! Thank you for understanding.
You will not be charged membership dues while your membership is on freeze. However, note that you will be charged a one-time administrative fee of $40 each time your account is placed on freeze. We will waive the $40 fee if you are freezing for medical reasons, upon receipt of a doctor’s note.
Your dues resume automatically when the freeze ends.*
* When you return from a medical freeze, you must submit a doctor’s note clearing you to exercise before you can use the fitness facilities. Your membership will still resume on the date the freeze ends, regardless of whether you have submitted a doctor’s note.
Member Handbook – Useful information about all aspects of the JCC.
Application/Renewal Form for Social Membership – Apply for Social Membership, or submit your annual Social Member renewal.
Guest Agreement – Bringing guests to the JCC? They can fill out a Guest Agreement at the Service Desk, or you can give them this form in advance, for their convenience. This is especially helpful if you’re bringing your child’s friends to the pool; have their parents fill out this form in advance.
National Directory of JCCs – Traveling out of town? Most JCCs in North America, outside of the Bay Area, will honor your Addison-Penzak JCC membership while you’re traveling. You can use this directory to find a JCC located near your travel destination. We recommend that you call ahead to confirm that the JCC you want to visit will honor your Addison-Penzak JCC membership.