Member Forms and Handbooks
On this page you will find frequently asked questions, as well as a guest visit agreement form, the JCC’s Member Handbook, and the national directory of JCCs.
If you have further questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 408.356.4973.
Our monthly dues vary by age. We also offer discounts depending on where you work. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Indoor Fitness Center
- Outdoor Fitness Center
- Outdoor Group Fitness Classes
- 50+ Virtual Classes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
Members can log in to view and manage billing information by visiting apjcc.org/member-login.
This link can also be accessed on our website through the following steps:
1. Visit apjcc.org
2. On the main navigation bar, hover your mouse over “Membership”
3. Click “Member Billing Login” in the dropdown menu
1. Select the “Group Fitness Classes” icon on the home screen (To get to the home screen, click the “Home” icon at the bottom of the screen)
2. Select date of class
3. Click “Reserve” for the class you want to attend
Yes! You can reserve a class on your mobile and desktop devices through the following steps:
1. Go to apjcc.org/reservations
2. Click on the date of the class you want.
3. Click “Reserve” for the class you want to attend.
4. If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to sign in with your email and password. This is the same email and password you would use to sign in to the My J app.
As per your Membership Agreement, you may add additional members on your account. Additions (upgrades) will be effective as of the date the request is received in writing or as of the date you submit this electronic form.
If you prefer not to fill out this online form, you can also visit the JCC Membership Office or contact us at email@example.com or 408.359.3647.
To request a freeze on your account and place your membership on hold, please fill out this online form, or visit the Welcome Desk in the JCC’s main lobby during our regular hours of operation.
You may request a freeze for up to 3 months within a 12 month period. Please note, your freeze request must be submitted before the 25th of the month in order to be processed for the upcoming month. Freeze requests submitted late cannot be processed!! Thank you for understanding.
You will not be charged membership dues while your membership is on freeze. However, note that you will be charged a one-time administrative fee of $40 each time your account is placed on freeze. We will waive the $40 fee if you are freezing for medical reasons, upon receipt of a doctor’s note.
Your dues resume automatically when the freeze ends.*
* When you return from a medical freeze, you must submit a doctor’s note clearing you to exercise before you can use the fitness facilities. Your membership will still resume on the date the freeze ends, regardless of whether you have submitted a doctor’s note.
Guest Agreement – Bringing guests to the JCC? They can fill out a Guest Agreement at the Welcome Desk in the main lobby, or you can give them this form in advance, for their convenience. This is especially helpful if you’re bringing your child’s friends to the pool; have their parents fill out this form in advance.
National Directory of JCCs – Traveling out of town? Most JCCs in North America, outside of the Bay Area, will honor your Addison-Penzak JCC membership while you’re traveling. You can use this directory to find a JCC located near your travel destination. We recommend that you call ahead to confirm that the JCC you want to visit will honor your Addison-Penzak JCC membership.