- This event has passed.
Fitness & Wellness Open House
Receive free admission all day to the JCC’s Fitness and Aquatics Centers. We’re open 5:00am-10:00pm. The pool closes at 9:30pm and the fitness rooms, gymnasium, and tennis courts close at 9:45pm. Locker rooms remain open until 10:00pm.
Free group fitness classes! See apjcc.org/group for schedule.
Free special events!
- Meet one of our talented Personal Trainers anytime from 4:00-7:00pm to discuss your fitness goals. Complimentary 30 minute sessions in the fitness center.
- Pickleball Mixer on the tennis courts 4:00-5:00pm. Practice or learn this fun racquet sport.
- Child Safety Swim Class, 5:30-6:15pm. Parents are invited to bring their child, ages 3-5 years old, to the JCC pool for a free Child Safety Swim Class. This is a parent participation class — you will be getting in the water! Our aquatics professionals will show you skills you can work on with your child. Space is limited, so please RSVP to [email protected].
- Dr. Ian Barrett, M.D., of Modern Orthopedics, 2:00pm. Dr. Barrett will deliver a presentation about preventing rotator cuff tears.
- In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month October 2018:
– Pilates in Pink class from 8:00-9:00am in Studio B
– Pink Zumba class from 10:15-11:15am in Studio A
– Cancer CAREpoint talk in the auditorium at 10:30am on the practical and emotional impacts on cancer on patients and caregivers.
– “Second Opinion: Patient to Survivor” talk in the auditorium at 11:30am.
Already a JCC member? Check in on October 17 and we’ll give you a free guest pass!
For more information, contact [email protected].