The JCC offers a variety of events throughout the year, open to the public. Many of these events are free or low cost. Watch the JCC’s Event Calendar for details. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Annual community events include:
- Oy Vey 5K– Our newest event is a 5K footrace, which was scheduled for June 7, 2020 but has been postponed due to COVID-19. Stay tuned for an announcement of the new date.
- Float Nights – Free pool party barbecues. It looks like we won’t be able to have these in summer 2020 but we hope to bring them back in summer 2021.
- Community Wellness Fair – Free annual wellness fair with activities for the whole family. Date varies. Stay tuned!
- Yoga on the Green – A day of yoga on the JCC’s field, to celebrate National Yoga Month in September.
- Harvest Barbecue – Free barbecue in the JCC sukkah (harvest booth) to celebrate the autumn holiday of Sukkot.
- Annual Gala – Formal dinner with a fun theme, dancing, and an auction in support of JCC programs, usually in November. This is a fundraising event for the JCC.
- Los Gatos Art Association Annual Show – Every November through January. Free admission to this juried show of some of the best artists in our local area. Hosted in the JCC’s 2nd floor art gallery hall.
- Menorahs and Miracles – A cultural celebration of Hanukkah at the Children’s Discovery Museum on a Sunday in December. Hanukkah activities are included with museum admission. This program is a partnership between the museum and the JCC.
- Fitness Open House – The public receives complimentary admission to the JCC’s fitness and aquatics facilities during the January Open House.
- Jewbilee Day of Learning – The JCC’s annual day of Jewish learning, usually the last Sunday in January. Classes and workshops on a variety of topics related to Jewish culture, history, and more.