Several hundred people attended the Climate Fair at the JCC on September 22, 2019. More than 20 local government and community organizations participated. The purpose of the event was to let people know what’s being done locally to fight climate change. See photos of the event on Facebook.
Want to get involved with the fight to stop climate change? Check out the websites of the exhibitors from the Climate Fair, listed here.
CLIMATE FAIR EXHIBITORS:
– Office of Assemblymember Evan Low
– Office of Santa Clara County Supervisor Cindy Chavez
– Office of Santa Clara County Supervisor Dave Cortese
– Office of California State Senator Jim Beall
– 350 Silicon Valley
– Amah Mutsun Land Trust
– California Interfaith Power & Light
– Citizens’ Climate Lobby
– Climate Reality Project
– Climate Youth Ambassadors, powered by SVCE
– La Mesa Verde, a program of Sacred Heart Community Service
– Mothers Out Front
– Rising Sun Center for Opportunity, a partner of BayREN
– Sierra Club, Loma Prieta Chapter
– Silicon Valley Youth Climate Action
– Vegan Outreach
– Green Monday
More information about the Climate Fair:
Contact the JCC at firstname.lastname@example.org.